Its Baroque chapel, surrounded by stonewall, having the size of a church, was built in 1846 to the location of the former Gothic chapel.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.