Presentation - Church Of Saint Anthony Of Padua Ciceu
The church of Csicsó is in the village centre, close to the school. It was consacrated to Saint Anthony of Padua, receiving its final, today's form in 1839. The peristyle of the temple was a chapel in the 14/15th centuries, which had to be modified because of the growth of population. According to the tradition, the tabernacle of the original chapel is built in the left-side end of the main altar. The altar of the sanctuary was made in 1800, its altar-piece presenting Saint Anthony of Padua. Upon the exterior counterforts, it is presumed that this apse originally possessed Gothic arches. This building is considered a monument, as well as the parish building in its vicinity.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.