Presentation - The Church Of Saint Michael Mihaileni
Roman Catholic Parish Church the beautiful vaulty church from 1448 appears on the List of Historical Monuments of the county (1992). Its church, surrounded by a stone wall with loopholes was dedicated to Saint Michael in the 15th century. Its slim tower is one of the most beautiful Gothic towers in Csík region. Fragments of frescos imaging the legend of Saint Ladislas and of the Passion have been recently discovered. In the churchyard it stands that stone cross, which, according to the presumptions, had stood originally on the hill of the Massacre of Madéfalva.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.